Monday, April 25, 2011

shoes

I'm looking for shoes suitable for summer madness. I really fell in love with one pair of shoes! But there is a problem if these shoes will wait for me forever...
 Szukając letnich butów, zakochałam się w tej parze poniżej! Jednakże wątpię, że będą czekać na mnie wiecznie...  

 And I really want swedish hasbeens for H&M...Have you ever heard about these shoes? I've found it here!They are available in three colors. Personally I prefer black. In addition, you can buy them at very good price £39.99
  Given the fact that the swedish hasbeens cost over £180
 Czy słyszeliście o hasbeens dla H&M? Drewniaki królują na pokazach najlepszych projektantów. Ponadto dostępne są w dobrej cenie ok. 250zł na allegro i w wybranych sklepach H&M. Zważywszy na fakt, iż szwedzkie hasbeens kosztują ponad 800zł, uważam że jest to świetna okazja!




 Karina

3 comments:

Chicca said...

WOW,I ma totally in love with the bleu one!!!Thanks for the inspiration!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Yes please. Love the blue ones! x hivenn

Unknown said...

i love the color of the light blue heels!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons